As of June 1, 2020 (to be reviewed every two weeks)
Our primary objective at West Park Rehab is provide restorative care in an environment that puts safety for all and wellness first.
- Temperatures for all staff and patients will continue
- Sanitation of all equipment and surfaces between patient care
- Wellness limited to 2 patients per hour
- Continue to maintain appropriate distance between patients
- Continue to have family / caregivers not stay in waiting room
- Masks are required for all staff and for patients unless they have a medical reason that they cannot wear a mask. These patients must be treated in an area away from other patients.
EVEN IN THESE TRYING TIMES, IF YOU NEED US, WE’LL BE THERE FOR YOU.